- We do not allow customers to harass or be rude to our customer service team. Please know that we will not respond to rude messages.
- Our team works very hard to get back to everyone quickly. They cannot achieve this if there are multiple messages from the same person on various platforms (email, Instagram, Facebook).
- Our policies are our policies; we took the time to develop them and put them on our website; please understand and respect that our policies are firm. You must check a box before being able to submit payment confirming that you agree to our terms.
- We will block customers who are abusive or fraudulent. If a chargeback is opened due to a customer not respecting our policies, we will add those customers to a cannot purchase list.
- We love our customers and always want them to have the best experience, but we do not allow trolling and bullying. We make fragrances and skincare products; we are not trained therapists. Please keep this in mind when reaching out.
- My mom always said, "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." I don't think that needs an explanation.
Pheromone Oil Products
Please read through our Pheromone Oils Information - click here to read
We ask that you consider all of this information when purchasing these oils, as we do not accept returns for not being able to smell your pheromone products.
Returns / Exchanges / Refunds
Due to the nature of our products, we do not allow returns. We also do not process refunds. Please consider this when purchasing Riddle Oil products. We strongly encourage all first-time customers to purchase the Sample Kit, which includes all seven signature scents. This kit comes with a $10 off code to apply towards your next full-size purchase.
We allow exchanges on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to our customer service team to request an exchange. We never allow exchanges on the Sample Kit or Sample Kit + Gift Card products.
If your product has been damaged in shipping or has a manufacturing defect, email us within one week of the delivery date. Please include your name, order number, images, and a description of the damage.
Please note that we do not allow refunds for damaged products; you can choose for the product to be replaced or store credit issued. Again, we ask that if you commit to a product by placing an order, you are willing to work with us to correct any issues by getting you the correct product.
We will not be able to assist anyone who does not include images of their damage.
Cancel Order Request
If you placed an order and would like to cancel it, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your order be canceled. Make sure you include your name and order number in the request.
If our customer service agents can catch your order before it is in the process of fulfillment, they can cancel it. Please understand that canceling orders is a request we allow when we can, but it is not guaranteed. Our processes are streamlined and located in different time zones; it can be challenging to cancel orders for this reason. Please order responsibly.
If you placed an order and soon after, items in your order go on sale, if your order was placed within 48 hours of our sale, you can reach out to us and request your order be price adjusted.
Holiday sales from 11/24-1/5 are not eligible for adjustments since this period will contain many different deals, days apart from each other.
If you purchased before a BOGO sale and your order has already been fulfilled, your order is not eligible for an adjustment.
If your order was returned to us due to an incorrect address given at checkout, you will be charged for the reshipment of the product. We will only reship the order one time from the initial order shipment.
International customers will also be charged for the reshipment of your order. If international customers do not want to pay for reshipment, there will be a 20% restocking fee of the total of the order; the remainder of the total will be refunded to the customer, less the initial shipping cost.
Only one discount code can be applied to an order.